How to install Apk on iPhone or iOS Mobile: Are you looking for a way to install and use Apk files on IOS devices? Firstly, let me explain to you about Apk. Actually this is a format or android applications which is developed to use on android devices including smart phones, tablets etc and you can’t install these files directly into your IOS devices or PC / Computer system. To use Apk files on IOS / iPhone, there are plenty of ways can be followed but we’ve shared one of the best method which is easy and quick for moderate and newbies.
As I have already explained about APK files that these kids of App packages are only available for android not for IOS or PC. They will never run on these devices.
There’s a different coding which need to be done by modified original files and compile again in XCode, so this way you will get your iPhone into jailbroken which is remove it’s warranty. Here’s the answer to your question.
Method: How to Install Apk on iPhone
- Download and Install TuTuApp Apk IOS
- Click on Install button and complete your installation
- Wait for a moment until your installtion is completed
- Open Settings > General > Profile & Device Management and tap on Trust the developer
- The TutuApp will be installed on your device.
- Open the App and think about the app you wanted to install on your device
- Download the required android app using TutuApp and it will start the downloading procedure.
- Install and start the application, enjoy!
For IOS devices, what is APK?
For IOS devices, Apk files are known as .IPA files. Actually IPA files are files or apps that are written and designed for Apple IOS devices including iPhone, iPad and MacBook. You can download these files from iTune App Store.
What does Apk stands for?
Apk stands for Android Package Kit.
Hope you like the tutorial on how to install Apk on iPhone (IOS) devices including iPhone, iPad and MacBook. If you like this article, please share with your friends and don’t forget to leave a comment down below if you are happy with our efforts or having problem while installing android files on iPhone smartphones.